Tuesday 18 February 2014

Message of Support from Rosemary Plummer, Education Convenor

 Why I am in full support of Mike Calvert for Deputy Branch Secretary.

"I have worked alongside Mike for many years in my opinion he is the only one for the post. Mike has empathy for the members. When members have issues at work they very often arrive at our office very distraught. Mike is very able to communicate with members in a very calm manner, whatever the issue.
Mike is an excellent negotiator I have personally witnessed Mike in meetings, negotiating on behalf of our members. Mike fully supports the branch,  I also have first hand experience of  seeing the amount of work Mike puts in to his position. Mike will always go that extra mile for the branch, members etc nothing is to much bother for Mike.
Mike is a peoples person these are a few reasons as to why I am voting for Mike Calvert.
I also support Dwayne Coggins."




Rosemary Plummer
Education Convenor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Conor, Jane, Danny and Eric marching to save the Whittington

Conor, Jane, Danny and Eric marching to save the Whittington