Tuesday 25 February 2014

Message of Support from Sherry Allen, Adult Social Care HASS

"I have been an employee of the Council for 32 years .  I have always been a Unison member.
  

I am Asian Caribbean woman of the age of 51 who was born in Islington and on and during my time as a member I have, struggled at times with my disability and needed support.

Mike was there to support me with great empathy which enabled me to breathe again. I don't believe you need a qualification to communicate.   He is a people's person. He listened to me and directed me in the appropriate way. That's what we want as a Union Member."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Conor, Jane, Danny and Eric marching to save the Whittington

Conor, Jane, Danny and Eric marching to save the Whittington